Little Traveler




       little traveler  




       Kids are always spacial  for everyone


Because, 
              They are good & clean hearted 
   And cool, well every time in  free mode
    Someone has told that, kids are came
        From God's home.
            Kids means medicine of hurtness
            And drugs of happynessn........!!!!
                  
                                     Actually it's a small poem for my little friend, traveler that friend was with me only for few hours. I have met many children in my village, city, at home and anywhere.same like that, last time I mean in traveling, I met one cute girl, yup.......!!! cute.....😊, because she was only 5 years old, junior KG's student, her name was Alipha. Alipha was traveling to Gulbarga (Karnataka) to Karjat (Maharashtra) with her mom and dad. She had a brother but he was a younger than her so, he was with his mom. Actually what happened.......suddenly Alipha's family came in coach but coach was already full, so they couldn't find a place to sit and they began to adjust a place.
               Seeing all this, I decided to help them. So said please uncle give me your daughter, I'll care. In fact, I was afraid that that little girl would ruin my clothes, because she was small and I can't shout her. But my heart said "All is well sir well sir....!!!!" Really Alipha was polite and honest, I told her beforehand that if there was a problem, tell me right away and she followed me means my this order...!!!! But listening to my order, she said to me, I'm asleep.....so,saying she started to nap on my lap.After that I maneged her cause, really she was good girl. She was totally 7 hours with me, actually if first an hour was very boring time for us but after that time we enjoyed full time . First she told me her name, about school, friends and classmates. Who loves her and who hates her means all she shared points And meh........hmmm....hmm.....hm.....!!!! cause I was not talking to her, so She forced me to speaking with her. Then we started to singing songs, poems, small stories and teasingπŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚. speaking to her, I didn't understand how time was running out.means my station Pune was 5 minutes away so I told her "bye Alipha....!!!.....bye, I'm going....shall  I go. I have to go now" Upon hearing this, she began to cry. "Please...No....Don't go...!!!, why are you leaving me alone, what did I mistake" She said and started to crying more and more. Actually I was shocked, cause we were together for some time but she wasn't ready to leave me.  In that time really I felt that I have became to father. It's a not joke.....I felt that......I experienced that...! I am sorry cause I do not have her photo.
       

She was one of the young traveler but she taught me how to enjoy life, every moment or happy time and how to face bad time? She taught me how to speak, to behave with people? because, some people are for few minutes and they always taught us how to live.
.........that I learned by Alipha. Actually in my real life I lost many people might be on every small turn, 
Since birth, first 5 years, I have been away from my papa. When we shifted in Satara, then I lost my Grandpa, who loved me dearly in some days he died in small accident. After 3 year I lost my mom means she died by TB, early my father got second marriage,with my second mom I got many new relatives but I  could not match it all very soon.  Even now, some things I can't adjust to quickly  like situation, friends, some my relatives or new people. may be this is my weak points. In actual I got many new habits by people, who was unknown for me. They give me goals and suggested me beautiful and awesome life style, like Alipha.  But after meet to Alipha, I'm trying to adjust in all...yes....really I changed myself.......!!!πŸ™

      ⭐         ⭐          ⭐           ⭐          ⭐




Txq so much Alipha, for introduce about me......!!!
πŸ’–
(From my traveling experience)


                                                                                                                                                         Written by
                                                                                                                                                       Rajini Harne
                                           
Copyright © 2020     
 



Comments

Post a Comment

Hey my dear Blog Reader, Thanks.! to read post. You are welcome always here.

This Blog is reserved with Rajini Harne 2020 in Indian Film_Writers_Association.
posts are registered in US_COPYRIGHT_Office, US.
So, Do not try to copy or make duplicate prints.

All Rights Reserved with
Copyright©2018-2020RajiniHarne

No copy because it is illegible.

Order by Rajini Harne.