My Shiny 5 Stars

                                            Rajini Harne

                   This post is not about Rajinikath because many time, I have been written about him on Facebook, Instagram, famous websites or some time in whats App or statues. On this 30 june, my birthday so, I am going to introduce with five spacial people. They are superstar for me anytime, My Shiny 5 Stars        everyday, I changed myself because they made me realize what kind of personality I should be..??? 

                   Meet my papa, My father Mr. Devdas Harne. I love my papa. My papa is best papa for me, My mom died when I was 9 years old. My father took care of me and my brother until the second marriage, so I proud of my father. In childhood I learned some life's topics and tricks from papa. Our financial stage was weak, So in 14 years old, I started to work with papa in vegetable market And catering services of marriage. I was very young for work but my working power and confidence was strong. I never shy to work. So in me have one businessman and don't like to work under the another people. He always supported me in education and in more activities, even our financial situation was not good and so For high school I was in hostel because it was government. After high school, I returned in home But my father's  mind was changed...... I don't know... Why..??? But he had changed....!!!πŸ˜’πŸ˜‘ may be because of my step mother or his classmate and his bad brother Dinkar named. One day they all told something wrong about me and My father started suspicious of me, it was really sad. my father said me to leave the house. Really in 18 age, I left family. I hate my papa or family, so I said to everyone I am orphan. I didn't like it........he could not understand me. After 3 months I came back in home, but I could not match me with their. But I support him if he is difficult condition because he can't left me, even I hate him.......!!!
Laxman uncle
               After 4 months, I got closed with Laxman uncle. Papa's brother. He lives in Chinchwad, pune. In Diwali, he talked about to coming in pune for job. I have passed Electrical Technology's examination with "B" grade, so it was good time for me. After Diwali, I joined Pune city with laxman uncle. My uncle helped me in every moment, to making room, mess also find a jobs. Everyday he was coming with me, chinchwad was unknown. He gave many information about Maharashtra industrial Area. Since start to current stage.....he is not well educated but rich minded person. I was jobless, so he own paid mess money of some days. Awesome he was helpful person. I respect him....like my papa.........!!!πŸ’– sorry uncle don't have more words for you......But you are nice person......!!!
Akshay Kumar
         This is Akshay Kumar. Not my friend, he is my brother, I call him Akshay Anna. Actually we don't blood relationship but we are brothers. We met in company when I was in Pune. First he was unknown but after one month, we became best friends and our friendship was very wonder, Such wonderful. Fortunately he invited me in her sister's marriage, I means Pinky Didi's marriage. I was in Dilemma, because he was just friend. But I gone to Gulbarga with him. I met many people, his parents as well as Pinky Didi's in laws, all are good hearted like Akshay Anna......When we are together, everyone will say, we are brothers, our relationship is so deep......Love Akshay Annaaaa...!!❤
Doddamma
      Now meet Saroja Ammaaa..!! we call her Doddamma. She is elder in family. She is great woman because her womanhood is thankful. She didn't married and she done her duty like mom, because in 1991 her papa died and after 3 years she means in 1994, she joined government job in Gulbarga (today's Kalaburgi, Karnataka) that time her one sister was only 10 years old. While working, she helped her family. Many things was listened by Akshay Anna about Doddamma. In June 2019 I was total 16 days in their home. I never feel alone, because all days Doddamma and all people were lovely with me. After Pinky Didi's marriage I gone to gulbarga many time. I think that we have a untold and birth relationship. Thank you so much Doddamma and All family membersπŸ’ŸπŸ’žπŸ’
PraNiTi
           You are right.....!!! This is PraNiTi. Oye do not think more, We don't have any relation, so do not think more...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚  but because of PraNiTi, I turned again in writing. I had left film indusrty 2 years ago, cause someone cheated me. I was promised that I won't come back in industry but when I saw PraNiTi, I shocked. Her one song "Pista" named, that was amazing then I listen every her song. Last month, I created a folder, there only are her songs and interviews. I can not speak Tamil, But I stored many her songs. She is only 12 years old (2008) last one Song "Chinna Machan" (Charli Chaplin 2) that was very good song. I saw both songs but PraNiTi's voice is heart touching always. Really if we have greatest skill, then no one can stop you....!!! There is no matter, if we don't have good background and best status. Now I have started again writing for Short films to movies in my style or my swag.           
                 In real life, these all people helped me to change. One common thing, they all gave me......that was if you are well in your position then everyone is with you in good time also bad time, but if you are bad then 
Even God will not help you....!!! Well.........here I will tell you one real moment. While in Pune, I used to go to Mumbai every Sunday to make me fresh. One day at CST, Mumbai, I seen that a man was asking money to everyone and some people were kicking him out. Like everyone else, he asked me, "hey....please...!!! Will you give me some money...??? My wallet has been stolen in the local." But I was not satisfied to give money, Actually he was looking an addict, so I said "I will give you ticket not money." He said "OK".  By mercifully he was travelling to pune. I bought 2 tickets for us and And I ran out of money, I was very hungry that day and I could not go to ATM.  In pune, His son or wife had arrived at the station to take him home. He insisted me to come to home for dinner...I said many time no...no...no...!!! But he never listen to me, on he's insistence I went to his home, he was poor. But he offered me good foood I enjoyed delicious dinner after dinner I forgot all  annoyance.......so, I said god is every day good people...meh always best...........!!! 

Thank you so much to My Shiny 5 Stars......!!!



Everyone think and say that, I do not care about people, what's say about us but in actual life, these people are one who can change you. they can do everything as good and may be bad after all this all is depend profile. How you give time for other. ok..leave it. because it is your choice. 
                                                                                       
  
                                                                                                                           Written by
                                                                                                                     Rajini Harne

Copyright©2020 Rajini Harne

[NOTE - Official links are available in every name]

Connect with me

On Facebook 


https://www.facebook.com/rajini.harne.7

(My Real Facebook Account)

https://www.facebook.com/TheRajini/

(My Official Facebook Page)


On Twitter

https://twitter.com/HarneRajini?s=08

(My Real Twitter Account)

Get A New


https://rajini-harne.business.site

Comments

  1. A very Wonderful journey U proved dat Sometimes We meet unknown People's in our lyf we move Very close wd Dem Unknowingly we Melt wd dem like a family...We also Become a part of there family...❣❣❣😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sachin Anna.......you are a one of the best friend and you took my care when I was in Gulbarga.....such goood people who gave me new life.......πŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’˜πŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’Ÿ
      Love you Annaaaaa....!!!

      Delete
  2. I got finel Review by 5 people. They seen and gave me marks.

    1] Pinky Didi gave me 10 marks.
    2] Sumit Harne gave me 10 marks.
    3] Sagar Jadhav sir gave me 9 marks.
    4] Sachin Anna gave me 9 marks and last
    5] Guddy Didi gave me 9 marks.

    thank you so much lovely brothers and sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Really proudable story and I m very glad u describe in proper emotions with heart touching words.
    but i am glad again u helped that needy person in very appropriate way without ignoring.
    Such really proud of u bro..!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much great person and best wisher also friend.......!!!
      I will miss anytime...... Because in my depression time....you was with me.....love you Nikhil Brother......!!!

      Delete
  4. Oh brother it's really great how you get on with your life!!! Good luck bro πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much my great reader.
      You are welcome here always.πŸ’ŸπŸ’πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’—

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Oh nice to meet you my reader.
      I'm so happy because especially your interest is new.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Welcome my reader. And thanks so much.... You are always welcome here.....

      Delete
  7. It will be okey bro.. one day u will be the hero.. they will came to youπŸ’―πŸ’―

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey my dear Blog Reader, Thanks.! to read post. You are welcome always here.

This Blog is reserved with Rajini Harne 2020 in Indian Film_Writers_Association.
posts are registered in US_COPYRIGHT_Office, US.
So, Do not try to copy or make duplicate prints.

All Rights Reserved with
Copyright©2018-2020RajiniHarne

No copy because it is illegible.

Order by Rajini Harne.