How I became RAJINI

          
Rajini Harne


                                        Well............Hii everyone.........it's a my first English post on My this BLOG. Actually My friend circle is not only in India....Of Course I have some  international friends and they have a small complaint that is "we can not understand your language" So, Now from this post, I will write blog in English. Ok...fine....here is not only one problem. second is that my name.....yea........my name RAJINI Actually now many people know about me. But  it's a not  my real name. My real name is Prathmesh and I am boy, because some people though that I am girl so, I told that. it's one of the fact. Let's come I'm going to tell you hoe I become to  Rajini and really it's very amazing fact of my life great full life.what happened, When I was in 5th class,then first time I listen Rajinikanth name and I my mind got very happy I mean liked his name so much.My one friend told about him because he was a stranger for me. After 7th STD, means after primary school, I joined Lokmangal-Highschool-midc.  here I completed only my 8th class and in this school one teacher was very interesting person, Mr. Lohar sir. our Marathi subject's teacher. I think, he was fan of Rajinikanth. I am sure, cause not a day went by that I did not hear Rajinikanth's name, master talked about him every day every lecture minimum for 10 minutes. So, again I fall inlove with Rajinikanth. I never asked about him to someone, but this name was enough for me. I think, it was fair or madness, I started writing his name on my hand, somewhere on notebook, also on desk and this thing was knew to some friends. For 9 or 10 class, I went to my uncle's villege, Rajapuri, satara.                                        


Superstar Rajinikanth reveals the secret to his energy - Movies News                          Mr. Rajinikanth


                                        After 10th standard, I came again to city from Rajapuri in my old friends, old Girls & many people, and here everyone was familiar with me. They I joined College, N. B. Deshmukh, Satara. On my way to college, I would always go to college by BUS. There would a lot of boys and girls in the bus and some was knows about me also I'm Big fan of Rajinikanth, also secretly about my film career. My some friend was very stubborn, for teasing me they found a reason that was Rajinikath and really they started teasing me daily in only bus when girls are around me. Naturally I am a angry boy, But I could not stop them and they did not stop to teasing me. In fact, I became one antic pic in bus. As I got on the bus, my friends started to tease me and the girls were looking at me and talking.Ayooo........who is RajinikanthπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”. Gradually I became known to all people, as Rajinikanth. But Friends could not stop it. some firends used to say me "Rajinigandha".......!!!  And so I became Rajinigangha of Rajinikanth After some time, I choose my own name from Rajinikath that is Rajini but that's all credit goes to my lovely friends.Generally, changing name it's a fashion but spacial for me his  name was  gift, one god gift. Now I'm Rajini.......Mr. Rajini...!!! here is not objection. I do not know is this right or wrong but I did something like miracal but in actual life this name gave chennai`s one man, who met me by mistake..........but I can't become Rajinikath and I can't achieve his place.....because he is my God....love you Rajini Anna.

                Now many people,I mean my friends, classmates some relative calls me Rajini.  It's a so nice to hear me, really I like it, I love it.
   
                 Thanks so much Rajinikanth πŸ’• 

                 My God and my youthful icon
                 I'm not only fan but also adorer
                 Because, You are a God in human,
                Your feet are lucky and hands magical
                Or your speech as well as thinking 
                is very motivational
                         πŸ’• God Bless U Rajinikatnth
  
                                                                      

                                                                                                            Written By                                                                Rajini Harne
                                                                                         Copyright © 2019                   

Connect with me
On Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/rajini.harne.7
(My real account)

https://www.facebook.com/TheRajini/

Like This my page



On Twitter

https://twitter.com/HarneRajini?s=08


On Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/prathmesh_harne?r=nametag

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is very interesting to my all kingsman.
    Read and tell me am I right....???
    because I changed my name......!!!
    Prathmesh to Rajini.....πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’•
    Everyone was shocked.....!!!πŸ˜πŸ˜‹

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey my dear Blog Reader, Thanks.! to read post. You are welcome always here.

This Blog is reserved with Rajini Harne 2020 in Indian Film_Writers_Association.
posts are registered in US_COPYRIGHT_Office, US.
So, Do not try to copy or make duplicate prints.

All Rights Reserved with
Copyright©2018-2020RajiniHarne

No copy because it is illegible.

Order by Rajini Harne.